Promote Tower Club at lebua as Bangkok’s leading luxury hotel - as featured in the blockbuster movie Hangover Part II - and create opportunities to capture guest enquiries and bookings.
AWA negotiated a series of joint promotions with Warner Bros and Village Roadshow (film distributors), generating significant exposure and ‘book now’ opportunities for the hotel across a range of platforms including:
- National Event Cinema Promotion (Australia): National three week online home page and social media campaign featuring a ‘book now’ link direct to the lebua booking platform;
- National 4 week Radio Promotion with NOVA Drive Nationally (Australia): Competition promoted for four weeks nationally via in program mentions; 30 second, across station promo spots; and online activity (featuring a ‘book now’ direct link) - resulting in 10 winners from around Australia travelling to Bangkok for their own lebua/Hangover experience and live radio cross;
- New Zealand Herald Promotion: Competition promoted for four weeks in New Zealand Herald ‘s printed (18 insertions) and online editions (featuring a ‘book now’ direct link);
- Premier Screenings: Invitations secured for lebua’s key trade and media partners and distribution of lebua branded brochures at all Australian and New Zealand premiere screenings;
- Media Relations: Negotiation of an exclusive media famil for Men’s Style Magazine and editorial nationally, promoting Tower Club at lebua’s involvement in the film and specially created Hangovertini, Hangover Suite and Hangover packages.
Over $1.8 million in media coverage (AVE) was generated as a result of the program. Total entries to competitions exceeded 20,000, and direct traffic to the lebua website rose appreciably during the campaign period.